& 76 tons per hour of steam. Our main sources of energy generation are natural gas & waste heat from engines. Natural gas consumption for generating steam and power are highlighted in the figure.
Our energy and emission management strategy include the following initiatives:
- Replacement of Old Power Generators with Energy Efficient Generators
- Replacement of Conventional Tubes with Energy Efficient L.E.D Tube Lights
- Replacement of Screw Compressor with Centrifugal Compressor
- Installation of VSD on Air Compressor
- Effluent Neutralization by means of Chimney smoke
- Waste heat recovery from Effluent
- Pollution-free screen stripping
- Caustic Recovery plant
- Boiler and steam management
- Hot Water Boiler and Absorption Chiller
Sustainability in the longer term encompasses the area of resource preservation and management. In this regard, we are in compliance with all legislative and ethical obligations in wastage handling, storage and elimination of waste.